Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Becoming a character

I like to intimate the stories with my felt and the way I take photos with it. And I liked the idea of someone else continuing these stories from my photos when Lyse whom I met on Etsy asked me if she could use some of my photos for her creative works in her Imaginary World – ImagineStudio.
That’s how me with my felts became a character – Girl with the Golden Earing
EtsyThe girl with the golden ear-ringpsd
Homage to Claudel
 EtsyHomage to Camille Claudel

The Wave
the wave4Vilte(1)

2 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

...what a magnificent collaboration. I love the works, and I love how you embody femininity and worldliness, longing and poetry in your character.

Pam de Groot said...

You look amazing and there is definitely a story here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...