Friday, October 22, 2010

Through other’s lens

I really love photography. And I keep on saying that perhaps when I get old I will have time to study it and understand it :) Perhaps.. But now I am enjoying looking through other’s lenses. I have so many favorite photographers, each of them so different and yet so me in one way or another.

I take my own photos with remote controler, and though I am just an intuitive photographer without any knowledge of what I am doing, expressing my pieces through photography is also very important to me, just like the same process of creating a piece. I believe that presenting a piece in photography is the continuation of your creative process, as well as respect to the piece created.

And it’s very interesting to see how others see my pieces through their lenses. It really gives you more feedback than one can expect to hear verbally spoken.

 

svetlana

These are my nuno felted wrist warmers “Growing Spring on my skin” and nuno felted shawl used in a photoshoot by photographer Svetlana Batura.  A very sensual approach.

 

The following photos were made by photographer Eigirdas Scinskas – a bride was wearing my nuno felted wedding dress from so many yards of silk…

 

68459_162359007115109_109731122377898_435028_1444566_n

 

68752_162359173781759_109731122377898_435043_8101259_n 

 

33548_162358910448452_109731122377898_435020_3058437_n

Natural lightness…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Man patinka fotografija. Kartais sakau, jog kai pasensiu galbūt pagaliau atrasiu laiko perkąsti fotografiją ir suprasti, ką iš tiesų reikia daryti su fotoaparatu :) galbūt….

Bet kol kas aš mėgaujuosi žiūrėdama pro kitų objektyvo stiklą. Kiekvienas mano mėgstamas fotografas toks skirtingas ir tuo pačiu atrandantis atgarsį manyje.

Pati aš fotografuoju visiškai intuityviai, absoliučiai be jokių fotografijos žinių (deja), naudodamasi pulteliu, tačiau fotografinis savo kūrinių pateikimas man yra be galo svarbus. Tai yra tarsi tos pačios kūrybos tąsa ir pagarba kūriniui…

Visuomet labai įdomu pamatyti savo darbus kitų fotografų akimis – tai suteikia nepaprastai daug atgalinio ryšio, daugiau, nei galėtų kas pasakyti žodžiais…

Aukščiau pateiktos mano darbų nuotraukos dviejų skirtingų fotografų akimis – Svetlanos Baturos ir Eigirdo Scinsko. Svetlana savo fotosesijoje naudojo mano veltas riešines ir šalį – itin jausmingas, jautrus pateikimas… Eigirdas fotografavo vestuves, kuriose jaunoji vilkėjo mano veltą vestuvinę suknelę. Nepaprastas natūralus lengvumas…

 

P.S. My Facebook Fan page has moved to http://www.facebook.com/vilte.net

Mano gerbėjų puslapis Facebook’e persikraustė į http://www.facebook.com/vilte.net

6 comments:

Gabriela H. said...

I love this dress!!! An the first picture is great!! Congratulations!!!

Lana Handmade said...

Your felting is really amazing, and so inspiring!!

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

I always admire you dresses, like from fairy-world...
I invite you on my blog for award. I hope it would be a funny for you!

Pam de Groot said...

I love the lightness of these. They are like crushed autumn leaves.

Anna Yrsa Jaroszewicz said...

Super:-)))

Vilte said...

thank you for all your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...