Friday, September 18, 2009

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Take me down
To the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home


(Guns 'n' Roses - Paradise City)

I love unusual custom orders. I once loved a boy who loved Guns 'n' Roses. But it's not about that boy nor it is about puting my dress on Axl Rose :) It's about one talented woman who miraculously found me in the ocean of virtual world and even more miraculously decided she wanted me to design a dress for her - a dress for performance in the concert where she would be singing a song Paradise City by Guns 'n' Roses!
I always feel so thankful for my customers for all creative orders they give me! So here she goes..."and the girls are pretty".






Nuno felt outfit - Guns 'n' Roses

3 comments:

FELT 4U said...

WOW stunning....love it.

p said...

watch out marc j..... :o

Vilte said...

Thank you! Made me laugh, Paula :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...