Monday, July 13, 2009

White. Like 20 kg of snow in the Summer

White white and white. White is purity and innosence. White is kindness, wholeness and completion. White purifies your soul... like 20 kg of snow in the Summer...

I've been working a lot with white recently. Taking new photos of my white rug "Wind in the desert", felting a white christening outfit for a little girl and a white wedding dress for the "Bride of the Clouds"...

And dreaming white dreams... trying to purify my soul and heart from all the inquietudes it's got...

I miss snow in the Summer. (Ironically - I miss Summer blooming in the Winter...) I miss white all around me. Could you send me 20 kg of snow in the port?..

P.S. Discovering myself featured in Alcova Moderna was a pleasant surprise.

2 comments:

p said...

interesting how white is cleansing and fresh...and you are getting an opportunity to create such things for others. I love your new rug photo (as I've told you over and over). I feel joy 'wash' over me every time i see it.

OliTa said...

Absolutely beautiful creations ! I love white too for it's simplicity and elegance. I miss snow a lot since we don't get it here at all :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...